Friday, April 01, 2005

Sick...

well that was annoying...I published a post and then it said there were errors or something.

Anyway, I was just saying how my last two days have stunk because I have been sick. I stayed home from work and today I don't feel any better but I have to go in anyways, because youth ministry doesn't wait for you if you don't work. Things just keep happening (Pause...to blow my nose) and if I don't guide them along, nobody will and it will turn into a disaster.

This week I need to get several things ready for Cordell Christian Camp (in June), plus finish the Newsletter, write a puppet skit, and get ready for class on Sunday. Oh boy. Lots to do.

All you people out there who read this, make sure and pray that I get to feeling better so that I can get all this stuff done in record time.

Josh

No comments: