Monday, February 06, 2006

So much to do, so little time

Picture of several of my kids on a Christmas outing to see lights and a movie (Chronicles of Narnia)

I have not posted on here in quite some time. I want to try to start posting on here every Monday, but we'll see how that goes. So much has gone on in the last couple months. I went to my in-laws house for Christmas, then I went to my parents house also. I went to NCYM (National Conference on Youth Ministries) in Nashville, TN in the first week of January. On top of all that I had youth activities and homework.

Last night was the Super Bowl. I really didn't have a team that I was going for. I wanted the Steelers to win because they beat my Broncos. And if they are going to get beat, I want them to get beat by the champions. But I also kind of wanted the Seahawks to win also because they were a team nobody expected to be in the Super Bowl. It was a decent game, nothing real exciting, but by no means a blowout.

Well, it's time to get a little work done in preparation for the men's meeting and homework for tomorrow.

No comments: