Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Sometimes I just wish I could go away

Man, I feel so much better. I just finished a book review that has been hanging over my head all day long. I didn't do as good as I could have on it. There is just way to much to do and never enough time to do it. LIke last week, I had to preach two sermons (my preacher was gone), plus teach a class, plus study for a test, plus have two different Bible studies with kids. Plus read for my second class, plus working on a paper topic, plus work on my mission trip that fell through, etc. I could go on and on. I am just going to be so happy when I am done with graduate school and when some volunteers here in Cordell have been cultivated. Maybe I'll be a little bit less busy. I love my job, but there are some days when I just want to get out for a while and breathe.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Well if you and Jen need a short break, I know a lovely little place in Scotland where you would be most welcomed. :)
You're making a worthy effort at all this, and it'll pay off eventually! I miss you guys and hope you're doing well.