Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I Am Back!

Well, I recently went to a wedding (my friend Travis') and my wife found out from several people that they had been keeping up with us through my blog (I didn't know so many people read it...if only they had commented!). Sadly, I had not written in it for some time because several of my youth group kids and friends from highschool and college all use myspace. However, I have decided to begin anew on my blogging venture since there are several people who do not have myspace and apparently used to read my blog to keep up with Jen and me. I will probably simply post my blogs in both spaces!

I am also going to use it for the purpose of a daily Bible reading contest in my junior high and high school class on Sunday morning. I will post the reading for the week and a few questions, and their job will be to answer those questions to the best of their ability! I will be looking for originality and thoughtful remarks. I will try not to ask a question with a cookie cutter response (though I may throw some easy questions in just to make sure that they are actually reading!)

Glad to be back and in business...just hope all you people out there who used to read my blog will eventually come back and read!

Josh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Josh and Jen,

How are you? I came upon your blog through another blog. Jen, my e-mail address is lookingtotheprize@yahoo.com. I would love to hear how you are doing! I have thought of you often!

Amy Davenport