Saturday, February 16, 2008

wow

There has been so much going right now. I am excited and encouraged by what has happened at our church in the last few months. We had a campaign in which we converted 27 people. I would guess that about 50%-60% have remained faithful and there is another 20% that we are still in contact with and hoping that at some point in the future we will be able to plug them in.

Our church has also installed elders. It is so wonderful to have some leadership, thought it will take some getting used to after 3 and 1/2 years without any leadership.

This is also the first year that I have not had to plan our ski trip. I had such a huge amount of school work to get done (and still have a lot to get done) that I couldn't do it. THerefore, several people have taken it over and it is going smoothly.

The youth group is struggling a little bit. But I believe struggling is part of growing in the Lord.

It seems that we are on the right path at the moment. The one thing that we can be sure installing elders will hold for the future is more work.

No comments: