Thursday, February 24, 2005

God is Working

God is working so much in this youth group. I am constantly reminded of my shortcomings and weaknesses. I see what I have done wrong, and I know that no matter how hard I try, my feeble human attempts at doing ministry will not succeed on their own. But God works. And when he works, get ready because things start to happen. For example, one of the teen girls in my youth group who really had a huge problem with lying, stealing, being angry, being rude to others, and probably more stuff has just recently turned into one of the most stable and at times, most caring member of our youth group. One other girl came in crying one night and this previous girl went and sat with her and missed out on a fun class activity. Wow! God is working!
On Wednesday nights we have all of our young men lead our worship service. Last night they led it and wow! THey did awesome! There were two guys that did something they had never done before. God is working. I love HIM!
Josh

No comments: