Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I'm back!

Well, I finally have my computer back online. It was a long and painful process and it's still not over yet. I've still got to get my antivirus program back up and running. I also need to get an anti spyware program put on my computer.

It is a wonderful, rainy day here in Cordell. I had an amazing trip to Oklahoma City last week for my anniversary and my sister's wedding. For our anniversary, Jen and I stayed at a bed and Breakfast called the Arcadian Inn in Edmond. Jen and I very much needed the break. We did a little shopping, saw a movie, and slept a whole lot! It was great! We also took a little spin into OC (Oklahoma Christian University) to watch some of my friends graduate on Friday.

My sister's wedding was beautiful. They are now in Mexico for the honeymoon. I hope that they are having a great time. I would put pics of the wedding on my website, but during the whole process, I dropped my camera and broke it. Now, I can't even unload pics off of it. I'll just have to take my memory card to Wal-Mart and get them off that way.

This week, I am mainly working on Cordell Christian Camp (CCC). Every summer, my church does a camp where 3-6 grades stay the night and 1-2 grades are daycampers. It's a mad house with those ages, but it is very rewarding and if you have the right attitude, very fun. Everybody out there please pray for our camp.

Next week, I will be taking a week-long summer course about managing conflict. I have already started reading for it and I think it promises to be very interesting. Well, I've got to get back to work.

Josh

No comments: