Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Memorial Day Weekend

I had a great Memorial Day Weekend. I went fishing three days in a row and caught quite a bit of fish. With Jen and I combined we caught 6 Sand Bass and 4 large mouth bass. Now we've got some fish in the freezer.

Then we went up to Alabaster Caverns near Woodward, Oklahoma with Jen's parents. A guide takes you through the cave and it's all lit up and really pretty. The tour lasts for about an hour, but it is really cool. We enjoyed it. Then we went to Mazzios Pizza for the lunch buffet. Needless to say, I had a very relaxing weekend.

Now, I've got to get back on the ball and work hard. I have a few loose ends to tie up before camps starts in a couple weeks. Everybody who is reading this, please pray for our camp that we get plenty signed up.

Josh

No comments: