Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Misery

There are very few times in my life that I have been miserable. The first time was my first few days at OC. My parents dropped me off and I had no friends and my roommate was a jerk.

Another time was when I had food poisoning. I could not eat normal meals for four days and I lost about 10 lbs. I could not stand up without feeling slightly dizzy and nauseated.

The third time was when I twisted my ankle so badly that I could not play sports for 2 months. (I had to take up bike riding instead! Yuck!)

Another time was when I could not poop for 5 days! Yikes. I felt like I was going to explode!

I have officially run into another time like those. This week, I have about 200 pages to read. This is not just any reading either. This is reading in huge books in which it takes me an hour to read between 10 and 15 pages. I also have a test to study that covers over 600 pages of reading (of which I have only read about half). Plus, I have another 100 pages of reading for my other class and a 2000-2200 word essay to write. My life is in the pit of despair! (not really) But man, I am going to have no time at all this week.

The only consolation I have is that next week at this time, it will all be over. Whether it results in failure of test and a late paper is yet to be seen. You probably won't be hearing from me in the next week...

Josh out

No comments: